WHY PI PHI?
When choosing fraternity and sorority life, you have many choices. What makes the Pi Beta Phi experience stand apart?
Pi Phis are afforded many benefits of membership including:
- Fulfillment from an organization deeply rooted in six core values: Integrity; Lifelong Commitment; Honor and Respect; Personal and Intellectual Growth; Philanthropic Service to Others; and Sincere Friendship.
- A network of sisters and friends who will support you in achieving personal and professional goals throughout your life.
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community and in the lives of others through literacy service.
- Scholarship opportunities as an undergraduate, for graduate study and for continuing education through Pi Beta Phi Foundation.
- Access to leadership development through Pi Phi’s award-winning member development program, Leading with Values®.
- Opportunities for leadership and professional skill development through networking and signature events, including Pi Beta Phi Leadership Institute, convention, College Weekend, officer retreats and Critical Conversations®, Pi Beta Phi’s risk prevention education program
- An opportunity to live in a chapter facility or residence hall, where you’ll foster relationships with your sisters through fun memories and shared experiences.
- Pi Phi friendships that will last a lifetime. As alumnae, Pi Phis continue to build friendships outside of their individual chapters through professional networking and alumnae clubs.
- The opportunity to continue the legacy established by the first women’s fraternal organization that is more than 150 years old and to make an impact on generations of Pi Phis to come.